To delete your account, go to the Account section of the AdultFriendFinder homepage and click on My Account in the top-right corner of the screen. From there, scroll down until you see an option to delete your profile. Select this option and follow the instructions to complete the deletion process. How ever there are some steps that are more helpful for you.
Log in to your Adult Friend Finder account
- Go to the website and sign in with your email and password.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Privacy
- Click on Delete Account
- Confirm deletion by clicking on the red button at the bottom of the page
- Receive a confirmation email
- Change your password before deletion
Click on the My Account tab
You can cancel your membership by clicking on the My Account tab and selecting Cancel Membership. You will then be redirected to the cancellation page. Select I want to cancel my subscription and click the Next button. Select your reason for canceling and click Next again. Enter any additional information that may help support your request. Click Cancel Membership one more time and you’re done!
Scroll down to the Cancel Membership section
You can cancel your Friend Finder membership at any time by clicking on the Cancel Membership link on the right side of the page. You will be prompted for your password, which you should enter again in order to verify that you want to cancel your membership. If you want to cancel but do not know your password, please contact Customer Support before proceeding with this process. Once you confirm that you want to cancel, the cancellation will be processed within two hours and you will no longer be billed for any future charges associated with this account. If you are trying to access our site from a shared device or location (e.g., library, school), you may need to log out first before logging out of the system entirely. Otherwise, when you try to log out again, we may still see your previous login information and try to bill you.
Click on the Cancel Membership button
- Log into your account, and click on Cancel Membership.
- Select the reason you’re cancelling your membership, then click on Submit Request.
- In the future, if you ever want to sign up again, click on Join Now.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation email which will contain a link to complete your cancellation request from within the email. Please complete this process as soon as possible.
- Once we receive notification of your cancellation request, it may take up to 72 hours for our system to update this change in status and complete the cancellation process.
Follow the instructions on the cancellation page
1) Log into your profile on FriendFinder and go to My Profile
2) Click the Cancel My Membership link on the left hand side of the screen
3) Scroll down and click Yes, I want to cancel my membership! at the bottom of the screen
4) Click Confirm Cancellation and you’re all done!
Why You Should Vs Shouldn’t Delete An Adult Friend Finder Account?
Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer to the question of whether you should delete your Adult Friend Finder account. Some people might think it’s a good idea because they don’t want their significant other, parents, or others in their life finding out about their secret activity. Others might think it’s a bad idea because they use the site as an outlet for sexual fantasies and don’t want to give that up. There are many aspects of this decision that you need to weigh before making any final decisions.
It can be difficult for some people who have grown accustomed to using Adult Friend Finder for sexual fantasies and who have never had an opportunity or desire for physical intimacy with another person outside of their marriage. 2) Am I only using this site for sexual fantasies? If so, what will happen if I stop fantasizing at home and then go back online at night? Will I crave real-life sex too much? If not, how do I get off without feeling guilty? Do I really want to take the chance of having my email hacked by someone interested in blackmailing me for explicit photos or videos?
How to stop receiving notifications from Adult Friend Finder?
If you want to stop receiving notifications from Adult Friend Finder, go to your settings and set it so that you receive them only when someone sends you a message. You can also disable notifications altogether.
If you want to delete your Adult Friend Finder account, go back to the settings page and click on delete my profile. When prompted, enter your password again and then click yes under the delete my profile button. You’ll get an email confirming your deletion, but make sure you really want to do this because once deleted, there’s no going back. If you change your mind after deleting your profile, contact the customer service team who will help you re-activate your account. However, remember that by doing this you’re giving up all access to any data stored in your account.
Can You Reactivate A Deleted Adult Friend Finder Account?
You can’t reactivate a deleted Adult Friend Finder account. However, you can create a new one in the future with another email address if you want. You’ll just have to wait for your new profile to be activated before using it. If you really want to delete your account, there’s no way of doing so on an app or on their website. It can only be done by phone through customer service. The first step is to reach out via the contact form and ask them to close your account. There’s not option on their website that says delete my account.
Related article: How To Unlink Steam Account from Faceit?
If you want your profile removed, please follow these instructions.
1) go to the contact us page and submit a request.
2) include your username and email address in the message box.
3) send an email with the subject delete my profile and provide as much info about your account as possible including: username, date of registration, date of last login, city where you live, state/province where you live.
4) wait for their reply before doing anything else.
5) if they approve your request, you will have one week to log out of all the sites that are part of the Friend Finder Network. The company reserves the right to reject any deletion requests without giving any explanation or reasoning.
6) You should also close your browser windows if they are still open on any site within this network. Any future sign-ins will be denied if any cookies remain active on your browser or computer’s hard drive (cookie can be deleted by following instructions below).