A lot of people think that faux leather joggers are some kind of new fashion, but they’re actually pretty old-fashioned by now. They’ve made their way back into the current fashion scene over the last few years, so we think it’s time to give you a little style guide on how to style faux leather joggers if you want to look like you know what you’re doing with them. You’ll be amazed at how easy it can be, even if you do have to admit that you’re not quite sure about these pants yet!
Faux leather joggers are versatile
Faux leather is the perfect material for fall and winter. Not only do they go with anything, but they’re also incredibly comfortable. With so many different ways you can style them, faux leather joggers are a wardrobe staple you can’t go without this season. Check out these three styling tips to get you started:
Tip #1: Wear them with a comfy oversized sweater
This look is simple and effortless, just what your casual weekend outfit needs! Layer one of our maxi sweaters over a tank top or t-shirt and slip on your favorite pair of jeans or leggings. Then, tie your hair up in a high ponytail and finish the outfit with a pair of sneakers. Tip #2: Throw on a blazer and dress it up
If you want something more sophisticated, try pairing your faux leather joggers with an oversized blazer. A structured black blazer will keep this pairing formal while still being trendy enough to wear day-to-night. Finish the outfit by tying back your hair in an updo and adding kitten heels. And if it’s cold out, throw on a cozy fur coat. Tip #3: Stay warm with bulky knits
Another way to stay warm during the colder months is by pairing your faux leather joggers with a knitted jumper and long skirt combo. To add some extra flair, layer some chains around your neck or some chunky bracelets onto your wrists. Pair that layered look with tall boots and don’t forget about layering undergarments when dressing for cold weather!
They can be dressed up or down
Faux leather is a really trendy fabric that can be styled in so many different ways. For a fancier look, pair them with a blazer and heels or add an edgy touch with neon jeans and combat boots. They also look great when worn as dress pants! If you’re looking for something more casual, try pairing them with your favorite tee shirt or sweatshirt and some fun sneakers. To get the look pictured above, use the steps below:
Take out two items of clothing from the hanger- one top and one bottom. Lay the top on the bed and lay the bottoms on top of it
Put both items on inside out- this will make it easier to see how they will fit together
Figure out how much excess there is at each leg- fold it up or cut it off accordingly
Iron any creases into place . Turn the clothes right side out. Fold up the hems so they are even on both sides of the garment and sew or glue them into place using an iron-on hemming tape
Tuck in your sleeves for a cleaner look
They are comfortable and stylish
Faux leather joggers are a must-have for any winter wardrobe. They are comfortable and stylish, and the versatility of these pants cannot be beat. There are so many ways to style them; here are just a few of our favorite looks.
* Wear with a knit sweater, turtleneck, or a dressy long sleeve shirt underneath for added warmth
* Pair with over-the-knee boots
* Wear with sneakers on your off days (I love these Nike Roshe Runs)
* Put on a bomber jacket over top of one leg to add an edgy vibe
* Put them under slouchy wide leg jeans (these Wrangler jeans have great stretch!)
* Try wearing with combat boots and an oversized sweatshirt
You can find them in many different colors
Faux leather is an incredibly versatile fabric that can be styled in a variety of ways. It has the look and feel of real leather, but is typically more affordable than the genuine material. The key with wearing faux fur is pairing it with clothes that are made of natural fibers like cotton, linen, or wool. This will help keep your outfit from feeling too heavy and will also help you avoid any potential allergic reactions. Here are five different looks to try out with your new faux leather jogger pants
- Throw on a oversized sweater for day
- Wear black dress slacks for work
- Dress up denim with a printed blouse
- Pair them with high-heeled boots 5a Get dressed up for date night 5b Keep it casual for coffee at home 4. Pair them with high-heeled boots – Tossing on a pair of heels adds some extra glamour and height when going out for drinks or dinner (or just looking to have a fun night!). Just make sure they’re not too pointy as they may puncture through the fabric if they’re too thin. Heels with less pointed tips, like kitten heels, should work just fine.
Here are some tips on how to style them
- Wear a white t-shirt with black leggings and a pair of over the knee boots for a cute winter ensemble.
- Pair them with a light washed denim and your favorite sweater for an effortless look that is perfect for any occasion.
- Throw on some sneakers, jeans, and a chambray shirt for an outfit that can take you from day to night with ease.
- Dress them up by pairing them with your favorite skirt or dress and heels (or wedges!) for a chic daytime look that will leave you feeling confident all day long!
- Liven things up by wearing them with bright colored leggings and over-the-knee boots for something fun and flirty! 6. Rock them with sequins for a festive party look that is sure to get you tons of compliments!
- Mix them with some denim shorts and sandals if you’re looking for something comfortable yet stylish.
- Or wear them with a simple maxi skirt and lace up flats for a boho chic vibe that’s great for spring or summer!
- Spice things up by pairing them with high-waisted skinnies, crop top, booties, and statement earrings 10. The sky’s the limit when it comes to styling these pants – let your creativity run wild in finding ways to make these versatile pieces work for you!
- Pair a white tee shirt with your favorite sneakers, black leggings, and some statement jewelry for a casual day look.
- Throw on a blazer for the ultimate office outfit that is cute, professional and polished.
- Skip the heels and go for flat boots if you want something that will keep you warm while still looking stylish.
- A long-sleeved dress with some tights looks great when paired with ankle booties and a heavy coat on those cold days of winter or fall in the city!
- Wear them when you’re feeling cold to stay cozy all day long, then take them off once you’re home to reveal your adorable pajamas underneath!
- Leather jogger pants are an investment piece so get ready to spend a bit more than you would for regular pants.
- You can find similar styles at cheaper prices but it may be worth it to invest in one really good pair!
- There are many options out there from skinny jeans and flares to wide leg, patterned leggings or camo jeans so there’s no shortage of ways you can wear these babies.